All rights reserved. Other trademarks are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Congratulations! You've just made a decision to protect your computer from evolving threats online. We are happy to have you on the team. Please do not hesitate to contact with any questions you may have regarding the software.We Keep Your Information Secure.
Liscense To Use Bot Revolt
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AND BOTREVOLT.COM ("LICENSOR"). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND PRINT OUT A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
- 1. SOFTWARE: As used in this Agreement, the term "Software" refers to the Licensor software which you have selected to download or deploy. The term "Software" also shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software made available to you by Licensor. The Software is deemed accepted by you upon download or deployment of the Software. The term "Software" also includes any third party software made available to you by Licensor
- 2. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to: (i) install or deploy the Software, (ii) use the Software for your internal use, and (iii) copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that, depending on the version (free, instant, trial or fully licensed, as applicable) of Software you select to download or deploy, certain restrictions may apply to your use of the Software and certain features of the Software ("Special Features") may be unavailable to you or available subject to certain limitations, as follows:
- 1.1 TRIAL VERSIONS, IF AVAILABLE: If you select to download or deploy a free trial version of the Software, you will be able to access the Special Features of the Software only for a limited trial period (the "Trial Period"). Unless you pay the applicable license fee for the Software and install a license key (as described in Section 7 ("License Keys"), the Special Features of the Software will become inoperable or blocked for access and automatically expire and You may not have access to past data at the end of your Trial Period. In the event that you pay the applicable license fee for the Software, your ability to access the Special Features of the Software on the number of computers for which you have paid the applicable license fee will continue perpetually, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- 2.2 FULLY LICENSED VERSIONS: If you select to download or deploy a fully licensed version of the Software and pay the applicable license fee, your ability to access the Special Features of the Software on the number of computers, for which you have paid the applicable license fee will continue perpetually, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- 3. SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES: If you select to download or deploy a fully licensed version of the Software (or upgrade to a fully licensed version of the Software if you have previously downloaded or deployed a free or trial version of the Software), you may receive Subscription Services as provided in this Section 3. The term "Subscription Services" includes technical support and/or such additional services as Licensor may, in Licensor discretion, make available to you for the designated time the subscription service was purchased.
- 4. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS: You acknowledge that the foregoing license extends only to your use of the features and functionality of the Software as described in the online documentation accompanying the version of the Software downloaded or deployed by you (the "Documentation"), and you agree not to reconfigure or modify the Software in order to enable features or functionality different than those described in such Documentation or available in other Licensor products without notifying Licensor and paying the applicable Software upgrade fee. You may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software. Any use in violation of this Section shall immediately terminate your license to the Software.
- 5. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE: Certain third party software that may be included with the Software is subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by Licensors third party licensor(s). Such terms and conditions, located in the "About" pages of the Software and are deemed incorporated herein by reference.
- 6. LICENSE KEYS: You acknowledge that the Software may contain a license key. If you select to download or deploy a trial or fully licensed version of the Software, and pay the applicable license fee for the Software, Licensor will provide you an initial license key for installation with the Software which will enable you to (i) use the Software (including Special Features) during the term of your license and (ii) obtain certain subscription-based services ("Subscription Services") for a limited period pursuant to the terms of Section 3 ("Subscription Services"). In the event you subsequently purchase continued Subscription Services pursuant to Section 3 ("Subscription Services"), and at each renewal thereof, Licensor will provide you additional license key(s) for installation with the Software to enable you to obtain such Subscription Services for the applicable subscription period. You agree not to purchase any license keys or similar computer code for the Software from any source other than Licensor or Licensors authorized partners.
- 7. TITLE: You agree that no title to the intellectual property in the Software, Subscription Services (as defined), or license keys is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software, Subscription Services, and license keys shall remain in Licensor and/or Licensor?s licensors. The Software, Subscription Services and license keys are protected by intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries and by international treaties.
11 ENTIRE AGREEMENT: You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and Licensor, and that it supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Licensor and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended, modified or supplemented only by a writing that is signed by the authorized representatives of both parties.
11.5 RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Licensor.
Copyright 2012 BOTREVOLT.COM. All rights reserved.